The JSP Saturday morning work parties begin, Saturday, 21 September, 2019.
- Dates: 21 & 28 Sept, and 5, 12, & 19 October
- Time: 8:30 to 10:00 am.
I keep a list of the items to be completed.
None of the items are very hard, they just require someone to jump in and do.
Some if the things we need to do include:
- Haul the Daysailers and Sea Scout inflatable
- Pressure wash Daysailers and inflatable
- Remove the 420 & Daysailers masts & booms
- Remove the gear from the Daysailers, float, and chase boats
- Remove the rudders & dagger boards from the boats
- Remove the float bags from the optis
- Stow the rudders / dagger boards, rigs / sails, instructional gear, and plastic storage boxes in the basement
- Setup the winter stowage lumber & move the hulls onto winter stowage lumber
- Stack the dollies & dolly stands
Old clothes and some basic hand tools are all that is required.
Students are welcome and can earn community service hours.
However, during the work parties use of electronic devices is not allowed.
Please be sure to attend one (or more) of the events.
Be sure to let me know you plan to attend so I can ensure we have the correct number of volunteers for each event.
Please feel free to call me if you have any questions.