The JSP Work Parties begin, Saturday, 3 April, 2021.
- Dates: 3, 10, 17, and 24 April, and 1 May
- Time: 8:30 to 10:30 am.
I keep a list of the items to be completed.
None of the items are very hard, they just require someone to jump in and do.
Some if the things we need to do include:
- Ensure each boat has the correct gear (i.e. nothing is broken or missing)
- Rig each boat to ensure they are ready (optis, picos, sunfish, and 420s)
- Ensure the float and chase boats are ready
- Ensure the instructional gear is ready (marks, anchors, whiteboards, etc.)
Old clothes and some basic hand tools are all that is required.
Students are welcome and can earn community service hours.
However, during the work parties use of electronic devices is not allowed.
Please be sure to attend one (or more) of the events.
Be sure to let me know you plan to attend so I can ensure we have the correct number of volunteers for each event.
Please feel free to call me if you have any questions.