What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
- When ordering or register on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experiencce (your information helps us to better respond to your needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our websote offierings based on the information and feedback we recieve from you)
- To improve customer service ( your information helps s to more effectively respond to your service requests and support needs)
- To Process transcations: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever,
without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails.
- The email address you provide for any forms, orders, etc., may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to these items, in addition to recieving occasional Club New,
Updates, or relates service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from recieving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contect, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access this website.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assisted us in operating
our website, conducting our business, or serviceing you, so long as thise parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe
release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifieable visitor information may be
provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
- Occassionally, at our deiscretion, we may include or offer third party products or sevices on out wensite. These thirs party sites have seperate and independent provacy policies. We therefore have no
responsibility or liabikity for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
- Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our wensite at http://www.westerlyyc.org/terms_and_conditions.html
- This policy was last modified on November 5, 2011
The Westerly Yacht Club
1 Watch Hill Road
Westerly, RI 02891
c/o Commodore &